It is widely discussed about the properties across the Bangalore city with deviations, violations and irregularities of every kind, which were accorded or issued Katha Certificates by the BBMP, till date, few
A Kathas and many B Kathas, are totally confused and worried about their future.
- Is it possible under this E-Aasthi to legitimize or accept illegalities (deviations-violations-irregularities) and record the same in the property records?
- Will it not invite judicial intervention?
- B Katha (Arre Kaliya thera kya hogare) What will happen to this
- The impact will be so tremendous, the genuine property owners are trigger happy and the others might find it too difficult to digest and manage.
- The effects will be on the titles of the property, claimants, tenants and the actual possessors of the property.
- Many tenants are not aware of the original owners of the property across the city and this issue will come up in couple of years.