Aged parents or senior citizens or widowed mother/father and aged sisters and brothers, who had properties or owned properties, which had been gifted to the children or sisters or brothers and are not being taken good care by the children/sisters or brothers may approach the court to get their grievance redressed, if the same gifted property is not sold by the beneficiary or the relative. Contact your advocate for legal solution.

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.