DIOXIN- A TOXIN AND A HEALTH HAZARD – VERY IMPORTANT – EVERYBODY SHOULD KNOW!!!!!!
Dioxin chemical causes cancer, especially breast cancer.
Dioxins are highly poisonous to cells in our bodies.
Don’t freeze plastic bottles with water in them as this releases dioxins from the plastic.
DO NOT DRINK BOTTLED WATER LEFT IN THE CAR OR REFILL AND USE IT OR LEAVE IT INSIDE THE CAR AND DRINK
Bottled water in your car is very dangerous!
A lady (name withheld) said that this is what caused her breast cancer. It has been identified as the most common cause of the high levels of dioxin in breast cancer tissue. The heat reacts with the chemicals in the plastic of the bottle which releases dioxin into the water. Dioxin is a toxin increasingly found in breast cancer tissue. So please be careful and do not drink bottled water that has been left in a car.
This information is the kind we need to know that just might save us!
Use a stainless steel canteen or a glass bottle instead of plastic!
No plastic containers in microwaves.
No plastic water bottles in freezers.
No plastic wrap in microwaves.
The combination of fat, high heat and plastic releases dioxin into the food.
Instead, use glass, such as Pyrex or ceramic containers
for heating food and get the same result, but without the dioxin..
So, such things as TV dinners, instant soups, etc., should be removed
from their containers and heated in something else.
Paper isn’t bad but you don’t know what is in the paper. It’s safer to
use tempered glass, such as Pyrex, etc.
The plastic wrap, such as Cling film, is just as dangerous when placed over foods to be cooked in the microwave. As the food is nuked, the high heat causes poisonous toxins to
actually melt out of the plastic wrap and drip into the food..
Cover food with a paper towel instead.